Fremont, Nebraska
1.3
Privacy and Data Security

I updated their software using Agent Assist on April 1, 2016.The agent couldn't get the software to scan my computer and suggested I take my computer to a Best Buy store 30 miles away.

I don't trust Best Buy techs due to previous experience with them. I told the agent that I needed to get back to work and I needed her to cancel everything. They charged my credit card anyway and after 10 days and two emails to them I'm still trying to get a refund.

The only response I have received is instructions on how to download the software again since I deleted it 3 hours after it was installed.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with DriverSupport. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about DriverSupport.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare DriverSupport to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with DriverSupport?

Comments